Air Conditioning Contractor Poughkeepsie
Before you make a decision to hire a residential, commercial, or emergency AC service contractor, make sure you know what to expect of their services. One of the most important things is for them to be bonded, licensed, and insured:
- Does the company communicate well? When contacting the company, or their representative is on the spot offering repair or replacement suggestions, are they completely transparent? Are they capable of performing a complete and thorough evaluation?
- Can you physically check the company’s proof of certification? Is their website professional? Does it provide a way for you to make contact? Does the website provide onsite referrals from satisfied customers?
- Does the representative convey a professional appearance in his or her clothing, or in the vehicle they drive?
- Can they provide a written quote of any work they plan to perform?
- Can you check the quality of their work through your local Better Business Bureau? These are several things to look for that will convey if a contractor is the right fit for your home or business.
Residential AC Services
Without question, your home or business is one of your most prized assets. Aside from your home, a residential AC system can be en extremely expensive investment. Our technicians have the equipment, experience, and knowledge to handle any size residential AC or heating repair or replacement. It makes a difference when technicians know the systems like the back of their hand like they do. Clients can expect their residential AC services to be completed with efficiency and on schedule.
Commercial AC Services
Our technicians can also tackle those difficult commercial AC projects. Some of these challenges include worn out fan belts, loss of power, refrigerant leaks, frozen evaporator coils, faulty compressors, and defective fan motors to name several.
Commercial AC services and repairs often require immediate attention and completion. As such, our technicians are quick to arrive on the scene. They can immediately access the situation, and with experience and know—how get the job done. We know how important it is for your systems to be fully operational. Installers can install, if required, a unit in as little time as possible.
Ongoing maintenance is just as critical as a repair or installation. Scheduled maintenance allows your system to run smoothly over the long run. Maintenance can prevent those sudden, costly repairs that can appear out of thin air. Ask one of our representatives about our service agreements and maintenance plans.
Emergency AC Services
For emergency AC services, customers need a company and service they can depend on. When we arrive, we are quick to diagnose the problem and to find a solution. Our customer service approach ensures that customers have upfront expectations for holiday repairs, night repairs, or weekend repairs. This gives customers considerable peace of mind.
Quite often, a lack of proper maintenance is one of the number one reasons for emergency calls to repair an AC unit. Your AC unit should also have an owner’s manual that will offer advice on scheduling maintenance. At D. Rohde Plumbing, Heating & AC, we advise residents of Poughkeepsie, NY and surrounding areas to schedule professional maintenance with us.
We can clean and attend to your system’s components and help reduce the chances of your unit malfunctioning at a most inconvenient time. Contact us today and speak with a representative about your residential and commercial air conditioning needs.
Hiring an A/C Contractor
Keep the following tips in mind when looking to hire an A/C service contractor:
- Do your homework. Make sure the company is licensed and bonded. Take notes on your current model and its current maintenance history.
- Get referrals if you can. Neighbors, coworkers, and relatives can often make good suggestions.
- Look for special offers. Your heating and cooling system, aside from a home or business, is an important investment. With offers, you may be able to keep your savings under control.
- Go with the contractor that offers a thorough home evaluation. A bigger system is not always the best choice. The best choice is the one that fits your needs.
- Get the offer or proposal in ink. Before any work is started, you should know exactly what to expect.
Give us a call today and schedule a home evaluation. We have a complete list of satisfied customers in Poughkeepsie and surrounding areas. We are the local air conditioning sevice experts.