AC Repair Service in Hopewell Junction
At D. Rohde Heating, Plumbing & AC, we pride ourselves in knowing all about air conditioners. If you are having problems with your air conditioner in Hopewell Junction, or you need a new unit installed, we are just a phone call away!
Air Conditioning Repair
At some point, you may find that you need repairs on your air conditioner. This is typical during the blistering summer months. Sometimes A/C units are overworked, too old, or not the best unit for your home so that you may have a break down here or there. If this happens, give us a call right away so we can keep your home the temperature it needs to be in the summer months.
A/C Repair Services:
- We can come to check your air conditioner if you have poor airflow in your home. You may have a clog in your HVAC system, or it could be the unit that is damaged.
- If you hear your air conditioner cycling constantly, we can come to give it a tune-up and check to see if repair services are necessary.
- If the humidity in your home is too high, this could mean that your air conditioner needs repairs done.
- Condensation is typical for some air conditioners, but leaks are not ideal. If your air conditioner is creating puddles of water or your home has water coming into it, call us for emergency repair services.
- If your air conditioning unit blows hot or warm air, you might need to have repairs done to fix the problem. If the repairs are too extensive, we also have experience helping residents of Hopewell Junction choose replacement air conditioners.
Air Conditioning Replacement
Many times, an air conditioner needs replacement services because it is old and just simply can’t keep working correctly. If you feel like you need a replacement, contact us right away to talk about the right solutions for your home.
Reasons to Replace Your A/C Unit in Hopewell Junction:
- You must budget for air conditioner repairs. If you have an air conditioner that continually gives you problems, it may be easier on your budget to invest in a replacement.
- You have an old air conditioner. Most air conditioners don’t last much longer than ten years. If you don’t know how old your A/C is, we can give it a tune-up and let you know if it needs replacing.
- The air conditioner you have is not energy efficient. If you have high energy bills when you run your air conditioner, a replacement may give you some relief on your monthly bills. The technology in new air conditioners is more advanced than it was ten years ago, so they don’t use as much energy as an older A/C does.
- If your air conditioner is not the right size, you could have one that is too small, so you don’t get cool air in your whole home. Alternatively, you may have one that is too large for your home, so it isn’t energy efficient.
Air Conditioning Installation
Our technicians at D. Rohde Heating & Plumbing are ready to help you with your new HVAC installation. If you just need an air conditioner, or you want an entire system installed into a new home in Hopewell Junction, we can help get the house ready for summer right away.
Reasons You May Need Installation Services:
- If you flip homes and want to add an air conditioner to the investment property you own, we can come to help you install the air conditioner and do any other inspections you need to be done.
- If you are a new homeowner and your house did not come with an air conditioner installed, we can come to finish the job, so you have a complete home!
- Your house has never had air conditioning, and you are ready to get some relief for the summer months. We will help you decide the best way to keep your home cool during the hot summers!