Air Conditioning Repair, Replace & Installation Kingston
The professional technicians at D. Rohde Heating & Plumbing are ready for all your air conditioning needs in Kingston, NY. If you need a replacement A/C, repair services or installation, we have experience with air conditioners and will work hard to make sure your home is nice and cool during the summer months!
Air Conditioning Repair
If you have a broken air conditioner and it is hot outside, it can be a miserable experience. We have all the tools and ability to make sure that your A/C is keeping you cool and working efficiently.
When to Consider A/C Repair Services:
- You don’t have any cold airflow. If your air conditioner is running, but it isn’t supplying cold air, you should have it serviced.
- When you can’t get your air conditioner to turn on at all, it’s time to have repair services. Check your thermostat to make sure it is working properly, then give us a call if that isn’t the solution.
- When you hear your air conditioner cycle repeatedly, this is normal to a point. If it keeps doing it for an extensive period, servicing it can help correct this cycling problem and get it back to normal working conditions.
- Consider making a call for emergency repair services if your air conditioner is leaking into your home. You risk severe structural damage when you have fluids leaking out of your A/C unit, and it could be dangerous if it is freon.
Air Conditioning Replacement Services
You may consider air conditioning replacement services if you have problems with your current unit that are extensive. If you have regular check-ups, you are more likely to know when it is time to budget for a replacement, then have an unexpected need for a replacement.
Reasons Why a Replacement Air Conditioner is Needed:
- The air conditioner you currently have will cost a lot of money to repair. Replacing the unit is a better investment than continuous repairs.
- You want an upgraded unit because you are remodeling or selling your home. Upgraded appliances and HVAC are high selling points!
- You bought a home with a broken air conditioner. It happens with some fixer homes. Replacing an old or faulty air conditioner can help you feel comfortable in your new place!
- The air conditioner in your Kingston home only works off and on. Sometimes it is excellent, and other times it isn’t! We can come to service your air conditioner to make sure it doesn’t have a simple problem. Replacing your air conditioner is always a choice, but sometimes a simple repair can get your current unit running through the summer so that you can replace your A/C by planning for it long-term.
Call the Kingston Air Conditioning Installation Experts
There are many things to consider with new air conditioning installation. We can help you with installation services for a newly built home, or we can install an air conditioner in an older home that hasn’t ever had an A/C.
Things to Consider When You Choose a New Air Conditioner:
- How big is your home? You want to make sure that the air conditioner you have installed is the right size for your home.
- Do you want a ductless or ducted air conditioner? Ductless air conditioners work well for small spaces.
- How much of your home is shaded? Some homes stay cool during the summer months because of shade trees, regardless of air conditioning. You may need a less powerful or smaller unit for a home that tends to be shaded from the sun.
- How long will your air conditioner run? An overworked air conditioner needs to be serviced regularly. If no one is home until the evenings, this is a consideration because you may not need air conditioning during the heat of the day, or for many hours at a time.
- Where will your air conditioner go? Consider the space an air conditioner should take up when you work on your landscaping. If you have an outside unit, and area that is cleared is an essential part of installation preparations.