AC Repair, Install & Replace in Millbrook
There are many reasons to may need a new air conditioner or repairs. The team at D. Rohde Heating & Plumbing is ready to make sure your A/C is in excellent condition and prepared for the heat!
The best way to keep your air conditioner from needing repairs is to make sure it has regular preventative maintenance. Even if you do have regular maintenance for your air conditioner, there are sometimes that repairs are needed anyway. If you think you might have a problem with the A/C at your home in Millbrook, NY, call us for assistance!
Typical A/C Repairs:
- If you have an air conditioner that seems like it is cycling more than it should, then you may need to have it serviced, so it isn’t overworking.
- A leaky air conditioner can be dangerous for your home. Normal condensation isn’t a cause for repair services, but leaks that create puddles of water need our repair services. If you notice that refrigerant leaks from your air conditioner, shut it down and call us to have it serviced right away.
- Air conditioners that don’t blow cold air need to have repair services to work correctly. We will assess the unit and let you know if it needs a tune-up, repairs, or a replacement. You could also have a clog or hole in your air ducts!
- The humidity in your home may feel like it is too high or too low. If your home feels less comfortable than before, having your air conditioner serviced will usually fix the problem with your air quality.
Air Conditioning Installation
When you build on your property, you will probably want to have air conditioning installed in your new home. Whether you add on a garage apartment or you build your dream home, having air conditioning installed during the building process is much easier than deciding to install later.
Typical Installation Services:
- You want to add an air conditioner to your home. There are several reasons homeowners want two A/C units. If you rent out a basement apartment or want an air conditioner in your shop or garage, you would have new installation services.
- If you buy a home that doesn’t have an air conditioner, then we would come to inspect your home and make sure we can install central air conditioning. If not, there are alternatives that help you keep your home cool during the hotter months of summer.
- You are building on your land and want to have air conditioning installed while you build.
Air Conditioning Replacement
If your air conditioner stops working in the heat of the summer, you may want to have it replaced as soon as possible, so your home is comfortable. Contact us to have your current equipment, and whole HVAC system inspected to make sure that the replacement you want is efficient for your home.
Other Reasons to Replace Your Air Conditioner:
- If your air conditioner works but needs regular repairs to keep working correctly, then you may want to invest in a replacement so that you can save money and your home is continuously comfortable.
- If you have an air conditioner that is just old and you are ready to invest in a better model, then we can help you pick something that will offer your home the best efficiency.
- If you need an air conditioner that works better for your large home, we can help you upgrade to a unit that works better for homes with ample square footage.
- You may want an air conditioner with a warranty! A replacement will offer a warranty and give you the benefit of having new equipment that works great for a long time.