AC Repair, Install & Replace Service in Newburgh
Air conditioners are necessary during some of the hot summers in Newburgh, NY. If you have an air conditioner that needs repair services, or you need a new air conditioner, contact our service professionals at D. Rohde Heating & Plumbing to discuss your options!
Licensed Newburgh Air Conditioning Repair Experts
A newly repaired air conditioner is always a relief. Some air conditioners are over-worked or older, so repairs are needed to keep them working correctly. If you have an older air conditioner that needs repair services or a tune-up, we can show up and get the job done quickly.
Benefits of Air Conditioning Repair Services:
- If you have an air conditioner that just needs some simple repairs, it is easier to get them done now instead of waiting for the problem to get worse. Fixing a simple issue now may eliminate the need for emergency repair services or needed a replacement unexpectedly.
- If you aren’t running your air conditioner because it needs repairs, once it is serviced, you will have better air quality and a more relaxed home!
- There will be less humidity in your home if you have your broken air conditioner repaired.
- Inviting guests over for the summer months is easier because your home is more comfortable!
- Cooking with your oven during the summer months isn’t something you have to consider because of the heat. Turn on your newly repaired A/C and use that oven!
Air Conditioning Replacement
Replacing your air conditioner is sometimes the only choice. If you think you need a replacement A/C unit for your home in Newburgh, our friendly technicians can help you decide on the best upgrade for your home.
Reasons to Replace an Old A/C That Still Works:
- Consider how old your air conditioner is, and if it uses R22 Freon. The federal government wants to phase out R22, so it is expensive to use. New air conditioners are easy to service because they use different coolants. R22 is also more harmful to the environment than other refrigerants!
- If you are adding onto your home or remodeling part of your home to include more rooms, you may want an upgraded air conditioner. Your old A/C may not be able to handle keeping the added square feet cool.
- Selling your home may have you considering updates so that you can sell for a higher price. Updated air conditioning or installing a new air conditioner is a wonderful way to attract buyers.
- If you are concerned about your energy bills, replacing your air conditioner is an investment that may have monthly returns. New air conditioners are more energy-efficient, so you should see a change in your energy usage.
Air Conditioning Installation in Newburgh
The air conditioner you decide on for your new home should be compatible with the size of your home and how much you plan to use it to keep your house cool. D. Rohde Heating & Plumbing offers experienced technicians that have all the right tools and skills to get your installation job done right. We can also help you decide on the right air conditioner for your specific house.
Steps to Having the Right A/C Installed:
- Consider the air conditioner and the installation for your budget. Not only should you price your new air conditioner, don’t forget to consider the installation and if you need ductwork for the new unit.
- Do you have the space for a new installation? The professionals at D. Rohde Heating & Plumbing can help you decide where to install your new air conditioner and if your home has the proper spaces needed for the ductwork and outside unit. If you choose ductless air conditioning units, we will work with you to find the right areas to install them.
- Do you want a high-tech air conditioner? Consider that the air conditioner you buy will be around for ten or more years, so if you want something that has unique technology, it is worth the investment.