Sewer Line Repair, Install & Replacement
Damaged sewer lines can end up being a major pain for homeowners and businesses. Not only can they lead to extensive repair solutions, but they can lead to serious health risks if left unchecked. Of course, repair is the first line of defense. If sewer line repair cannot be accomplished, then the next logical step may be sewer line replacement. It is always important to know the signs and causes of sewer line damage.
- Poor maintenance often ranks as the number one culprit that leads to repair or replacement. Those years of using the toilet as a garbage can often take its toll at the worst possible time. Debris, sludge, oil, toilet paper, and grease all find their way into a sewer line.
- Tree roots infiltrate sewer lines to access the water. Winter thaws and freezes can easily alter the landscape and cause damage. Earthquakes and heavy construction in the area can also play a role in damaging sewer lines.
- There can be signs within the home as well of sewer line problems. Some of these include toilet gurgling noises, and bathtubs that drain slow. A sewer odor in or around the basement indicates a problem. It might sound odd, but the grass is often greener near a leaky sewage pipe. Of course if the entire lawn floods for no reason, a busted sewer line is likely the cause.
Professional Sewer Line Replacement
The professionals at D. Rohde Plumbing, Heating & AC have the experience to assess any sewer pipe cracks or damages, and to follow up with a solution:
- The contractor may decide to realign sewer line pipes, replace them, or extend them with a short sleeve to prevent future cracks. Applying a hardening material can harden the pipe’s lining in just several hours.
- The best defense is to prevent sewer line damage from happening in the first place. Consider having your contractor inspect your property on a regular basis. They know all the signs of impending damage. They can recommend drain cleaning which removes debris and prevent pipes from cracking and clogging.
Sewer Line Installation
If your contractor decides that sewer line repair is impossible, they will consult with you about how they can fix the problem. You can trust the experts at D. Rhode Plumbing, Heating & AC to be completely transparent. We cover all the bases and provide the best solution for your home or company’s needs. Our repairs are conducted in a fast and efficient manner. We want there to be as little downtime as possible.
Less Invasive Methods
We can also inspect to determine if your sewer line replacement can be less invasive and lengthy. This means that some sewer line installation can be completed in a day, or less time in some instances. D. Rohde Plumbing, Heating & AC is completely transparent and will consider every possible scenario to save customers money while doing a thorough job. If you are a resident or own a business in Poughkeepsie, give us a call today and speak with a representative to learn more.