Water Treatment & Filtration in Rhinebeck
If you think you need a water treatment solution in Rhinebeck, NY, D. Rohde Heating & Plumbing can come to test your water to find the right solutions for your home or office. The water testing is fast, and we will make sure you have your results as soon as possible. Once you have your results, we can go through the treatment options that will help get rid of many of the contaminants on your list.
Water Testing Services
Water testing happens after one of the technicians from D. Rohde Heating & Plumbing extracts a sample from your tap water and sends it in for analysis. Testing can show that you have hard water, elevated levels of chorine, contaminants, and microorganisms.
Reading your results can go well, or it can be scary for some people, especially if you have illnesses that you think are made worse by the water in your home. The benefit of testing your water is that you will know everything that is in your water, and we can help you find a solution to make sure that you are no longer consuming water with hazardous contaminants. With technology today, many water filtration systems can solve water problems and make it healthy to drink again.
Common Things Found on a Water Test:
- Lead – You may have lead in your water from your pipes. Water and sediment can corrode older pipes in your home or business and let lead enter your drinking water.
- Coliform – Coliform can cause hepatitis or cholera.
- Radon – If you have radon in your water testing report, it can cause major illnesses. It is important to find a water treatment solution that eliminates this contaminant.
- Minerals – you may see elevated levels of minerals, meaning that you have a hard water problem.
- Benzene – Benzene is usually found in gas or oil. If you have Benzene in your water, it may have come from a gas or oil spill. Someone could have disposed of gas improperly, allowing it to get into your water system.
Water Treatment & Filtration Solutions
Luckily, there are ways to eliminate or decrease the levels of contaminants in the water in your home. Filtration systems are a terrific way to be able to drink water and feel good that you have a healthier water source.
Whole-House Water Filtration
- Chlorine filtration will help you eliminate the unpleasant smell and taste of chlorine in your water. Chlorine is added to your water to make sure that certain germs, viruses, and contaminants are scrubbed out of your water. This seems like a great solution to dirty or harmful water, but the chlorine itself is not healthy for humans. It is associated with various illnesses and can increase your risk for some cancers. A filtration system that lowers the levels of chlorine in your home is an effective way to be able to drink the water in your home and have a healthier environment.
- A water softener can help you get rid of the hard water that can ruin your appliances and make your bathroom fixtures look dirty or have sediment on them. With a water softener, you can extend the life of your water heater, your clothing, and your dishes will look cleaner!
- UV microbiological treatment systems help kill the small microbes that make it through the treatment process that the city implements. These small bugs, viruses, and bacteria can make you ill, so having a treatment system that eliminates them is a safe solution to ensuring that your drinking water isn’t full of little bugs and germs that are harmful.
- Filters that you attach to bottles, canisters, or pitchers are a fantastic way to eliminate contaminants in your drinking water.
- If you just want to have your drinking water cleaner, an under-sink water filter can keep your water cleaner and suitable for consuming.
- Faucet mount filtration systems are easy to install and use. These filters will help eliminate most contaminants in your water. You can also find filters for your showerheads and bathroom faucets.