Water Heater Repair, Install & Replace in Rhinebeck
If you want a new water heater for your home or need repairs for your existing water heater in your Rhinebeck, NY, home, D. Rohde Heating & Plumbing can come to your location and service your water heater or discuss installation and new water heating systems with you. We can help you decide on the right water heater and then come and maintain it annually so that you have no worries about your new hot water heater.
Water Heater Repair Services
Hiring a professional is important when you need water heater repairs. Professional technicians can provide services in a quick manner with the right tools and knowledge to ensure that you have continual hot water.
Reasons to Call a Professional When Your Water Heater Doesn’t Work Properly:
- If you have no hot water at all, you should call for repair services right away. Living without hot water is never fun. Getting your water heater working quickly will get your home back in order.
- When your water heater only works sometimes, you should call for repair services so that you can have reliable hot water in your home.
- If you have a leak, you should request repair services right away. A leak can get worse or start to damage the flooring or walls in your home.
Tank & Tankless Water Heater Installation
If you need new water heater installation services for your new property or a rehab project, our service professionals can install your unit and help you decide on the best one if you don’t already have one picked out. Then considerations for installation of a new unit are the number of people in a home and the size of the home. If you have a home with a large amount of space, you may want to consider two water heaters so that the distribution of water is even.
- Standard Water Heaters: A standard or tank water heater heats water in a tank and keeps it hot and ready for use when it is needed. The benefits of tank water heaters are that they are less of an investment and if you plan on renting or selling, you haven’t put more money into the home than you can get back by raising the price of your home.
- Tankless Water Heaters: A tankless water heater is usually more energy-efficient than a water heater with a tank. This is because a tank water heater must work continuously to keep the water that is stored at a certain temperature. This type of water heater works by drawing water through the unit and heating it on demand so that no tank is needed. There are many benefits of having a tankless water heater installed, the first being that you will save time if you have a lot of family members. No more waiting for the water to heat up!
Tank & Tankless Water Heater Replacement
You may need to have your water heater replaced because it is not worth putting repairs into an old unit in your home. This is a common occurrence in homes with older water heaters. A tank water heater is only meant to last about 10 years before it needs to be replaced with another unit.
Rust is a problem when a water heater gets corroded. This is another sign of age or too many minerals in the water. If there are too many minerals in your water, they can corrode your plumbing, water heater, and appliances. This can cause you to need to replace things more often in your home. You may want to invest in a water softener to protect your new water heater and the appliances in your home.
If you have a bad leak coming from your water heater, and it can’t be repaired, it is necessary to replace your water heater so that you can have hot water again. We can come to your home and give you an estimate for our replacement services and a new water heater.