Boiler Repair, Install & Replacement in Rhinebeck
Having a boiler repaired is never fun! It is much easier to have preventative maintenance on your boiler to make sure that you have a high chance of avoiding emergency repairs. D. Rohde Heating & Plumbing offers repair, replacement, and installation services for the Rhinebeck, NY area so that you can hire a professional that is confident and well-trained.
Boiler repairs happen when your boiler has a minor problem that we can fix. Most significant issues with a boiler mean that you need a replacement. If you think your boiler heats poorly, then give us a call for an inspection. We will make sure the heat in your home is sufficient with our repair services, or we will suggest a replacement.
Maintenance for a Boiler:
- A boiler needs to have the tank flushed and descaling regularly. Flushing is preventative maintenance that helps keep the unit lasting as long as possible. Getting rid of build-up in the boiler will also help it run efficiently.
- One of our team members will make sure the flue and vents are cleaned so that your air quality is always excellent.
- The moving parts on the boiler should have proper lubrication, or we will take care of it during our visit.
- We typically inspect all the working components, pipes, and the tank to make sure it is all in good working condition before we leave.
Boiler Installation Service
A boiler is one of the most efficient heating sources in New York, and it is also one of the hardest to maintain. If you want a new boiler installed in your home, then be aware that it takes proper maintenance to make sure that it is still functional in many years.
One of the benefits of having a boiler is air quality. You don’t have forced air; instead, you have a radiator or baseboard that is more natural in heating and also helps add humidity to your home. As long as the boiler is vented correctly and the right size for your home, you should have an excellent heating source for many years!
Boiler Replacement Service
Older boilers need replacement services sooner than later. Consider having a newer unit installed in your house to have a more efficient model. You may see drastic changes in the speed that your home heats, in the evenness of the temperature in each room, and possibly in your utility bills.
Reasons for Replacement Services:
- If your boiler takes a long time to heat your home, then you probably need a replacement. Repairs could do the job for a while, but eventually, you will need a new heating unit.
- If your boiler produced soot or has a yellow flame, then it is emitting carbon monoxide. Carbon Monoxide is deadly, so you should have a detector to make sure your home is always safe.
- Parts may be impossible to find for really old boilers; therefore, you will probably have to get a replacement.
- If you have a leak, a boiler rarely lasts much longer after it starts to leak. If the tank leaks, then you need a new unit right away. Drain the tank, so the rest of the water inside doesn’t end up in your flooring. Water damage is expensive, and the negatives can last for months.
- If you have a problem with your boiler heating only parts of your home, consider a new one. Ask one of our technicians about your specific boiler and if it is repairable or if you need replacement services.
Whether you need repair or replacement services, D. Rohde Heating & Plumbing offers a skilled and knowledgeable team to get the job done right the first time! Consider us when you build, for preventative maintenance, and all your plumbing and heating needs!