Boiler Repair, Install & Replace in Newburgh
D. Rohde Heating & Plumbing serves the Newburgh, NY, area for boiler repairs, replacements, and other heating and plumbing needs. If you have a boiler that needs repair services or preventative maintenance, call us for quick and professional service!
Preventative maintenance is a great way to avoid costly repairs for your boiler. No matter what kind of boiler you have or how old it is, regular maintenance can extend the life of your unit well past the 10-year standard! Having your boiler checked annually is an excellent way to protect your investment.
Preventative Maintenance and Repairs for Your Boiler:
- Add us to your annual home maintenance calendar for an inspection and tune-up.
- We will check your air vents and flues to make sure your air quality is good, and they are clean.
- Having your tank flushed regularly keeps it from growing old too fast! Flushing the tank will also help prevent any sediment from damaging your tank.
- We will make sure that your tank, pipes, and other components aren’t leaking and are all in stable condition.
Boiler Installation Services
While a boiler tends to be an older way of heating, it is the most natural way for a home to have heating service. If you have a boiler installed that runs on electricity, it is almost 100% efficient as long as it is a good fit for your home and installed correctly. You have the benefit of added humidity for those dryer winter months, which makes your air quality better.
If you have trouble choosing the right boiler for your home, our professional staff is glad to help. Deciding on the correct boiler is a little more complicated than other heating sources because your options are limited based on the specs of your home. It is crucial to make sure that you have the proper ventilation for your new boiler!
Boiler Replacement Services
Many older homes in New York come with older boilers! If you bought a home and don’t trust the boiler in the house because of its age, we can replace your boiler quickly so that you have efficient heating in your home.
Signs You Should Replace Your Boiler:
- If you’ve had your boiler for longer than 15 years, it is time to invest in a more efficient model. Technology is different now, and you can get a boiler that works better and uses less energy.
- If your boiler has an energy efficiency rating that is less than ‘A,’ then you should consider getting a replacement.
- A yellow flame or black soot suggests carbon monoxide. If you have a carbon monoxide detector and it goes off because of your boiler, it is time to get a new one.
- If your boiler has leaks, it is probably time for a new one. A leak usually means that your unit has weak spots that will just continue to weaken.
- If your energy bill is higher each month, then you may want a more efficient boiler to save on fuel costs.
- When your boiler needs many repairs, then it may just be more comfortable to replace your current unit for a new one. Then you have a reliable way to keep your home heated.
- If the rooms in your home no longer heat evenly, and you’ve had repair services already, then you may want to invest in a replacement so that you have the right levels of heat in your home.
- If the parts to your boiler are no longer available, then you may be forced to replace your older unit. While this may be a shock because everyone just stopped carrying parts for older boilers, it is often so people can keep up with new energy efficiency standards.