Well Pump Install, Replace & Repair in Kingston
D. Rohde Heating & Plumbing is happy to offer well pump installation and repair services to the community of Kingston, NY. If you are building on land in the area and need a new well pump, or you need a replacement pump, call us for an estimate! We also provide maintenance and repairs for existing wells in the area.
Well Pump Installation Service
Well pump installation is something our technicians at D. Rohde Heating & Plumbing have many years of experience doing in Kingston and other areas in New York. We’ve worked will all kinds of pumps and can install them and make sure that the output is correct for your property.
- Hand Pumps: A hand pump is a manual pump that many people enjoy the benefits of on a large property. If you have animals or outdoor hobbies, a hand pump has great benefits as an outdoor water source. They are also convenient if you lose power, and your well pump doesn’t work during the outage. You may want to consider a hand pump if you plan to live off the grid or you need water while you build your home.
- Submersible Pump: A submersible pump goes in a well and is a convenient and reliable way to pump water to your home. Submersible pumps tend to last many years without the need for repairs. To make sure that your submersible well pump keeps working well, consider annual maintenance and inspections.
- Jet Pumps: A single drop jet pump sits above a well and is a terrific way to draw water from a shallow well. This type of pump has a motor that creates suction for a pipe in the well to draw water into. It is called a jet pump because the water flows through a constricted jet that allows it to flow faster.
A double drop jet pump is different from a single drop because it has two parts. The part that is in the well has the jet components, while the motor is above the well. The double drop pump is ideal for deeper wells.
Well Pump Maintenance and Repair
We provide annual maintenance services for wells in the Kingston area. If you have an older well, it is important to have it serviced regularly to make sure that it is still performing at the right levels. We also offer repair service and emergency repair services for existing well pumps.
- Water Tests: You may notice that your well water isn’t the same as it was. This could have something to do with the quality of your water. Testing it can show you if there are contaminants in your water and help you name the problem. There are many solutions to contaminated well water. We will work with you to figure out how to solve a contamination problem based on your water testing results.
- Flow Testing: A well pump needs to produce a certain amount of water per minute for optimal performance. We will test the output of your well pump and make sure that it is working properly. If it isn’t, we will make the adjustments and repairs necessary to make sure that it has the correct output levels.
- Repair Services: If you notice that you are having a challenging time getting water from your well regularly, or you have low water pressure, you may need repairs done on your well pump. We can come to do the repairs you need on your well pump and perform any tested services needed. If you think you may have contaminants in your water, we can come to test it to make sure it is safe and perform any repairs on your equipment while we are at your location. If you notice that your well pump isn’t working at all, or you see murky or muddy water when you turn on the faucet, call us right away so a technician from D. Rohde Heating and Plumbing can help you have safe water again.