Water Heater Repair, Replace & Install in Kingston
D. Rohde Heating & Plumbing is available for water heater services and installation in the Kingston, NY, area. If you are building a new home and need a new water heater installed, or you need repair services for an older water heater, we are available with professional technicians to help you with all your water heating needs.
Water Heater Repairs in Kingston
If the water heater at your Kingston home or office isn’t producing the amount of hot water it should, we can come to repair it so that it works well again.
Signs that You Need Repair Services
- You have warm water instead of hot water. This probably means that you have a burner or element out. Your water heater may also be in an area of your home that doesn’t provide enough protection from freezing weather.
- Your water heater is leaking. The quicker you get it serviced, the less damage you will have to your water heater and home.
- When you hear strange noises coming from your water heater, it may need repairs.
- If you don’t have the same amount of hot water coming from the tank that you used to, we can come to make the repairs needed to increase the amount of hot water you have.
Water Heater Installation Services
When you build a new home or remodel and old home, you may need installation services for a new water heater. Water heaters should be the right size and capacity for the size of the home. Many people with large homes choose more than one water heater to keep up with the size of the home and the number of people that it houses.
Tank Water Heaters
A tank water heater is good for smaller homes or people who are on a budget. Many people are transitioning from tank water heaters because of the added benefits of a tankless unit.
Tankless Water Heaters
A tankless water heater heats water as it runs through the unit. Therefore, it provides water when it is needed. This is an attractive alternative to a tank water heater because it offers a higher level of efficiency and saves time in large households or homes with children in them.
Water Heater Replacement Services
If your water heater breaks down, you will need replacement services if it can’t be fixed. You may have other situations that would require you to have a replacement as well. This could be that you want a water heater that produces a larger amount of hot water, or you want to replace an older unit before it breaks for good.
Reasons for Replacement Water Heaters
- If your water heater has a major leak, it may be time to replace the tank if repairs won’t work.
- If you have an old tank water heater and you must repeatedly get it repaired, it may be a better investment to get a new water heater.
- Rust in your water can be from your water heater. If sediment wears the inside of your water heater down to the point that it rusts, your water heater is no longer safe.
- If you move into a house and want to update your appliances, a new water heater is a solid investment to increase the value of your home.
- A tank water heater that is more than 10 years old will need to be replaced soon. If you know how old your water heater is, add a new one to your budget and save for it over time, to make the replacement and services to install it easy on your finances.
- If you want a more reliable water heater or one that produces more water, you could benefit from a larger unit. While there are standard sizes, there are larger water heaters that produce more water and keep up with household demands easier.
- You may want to switch the type of water heater you have to a tankless model. This will require removing your current unit and installing a new model or two to service your home.