Water Treatment & Testing Hopewell Junction
If you don’t like the water quality at your office or home in Hopewell, NY, D. Rohde Heating & Plumbing offers water testing services to the area. We can come and provide the services and help you understand what is in the tap water at your location.
Water Testing Services
One of the best ways to make sure that your water is healthy is to have the water tested. Testing services can tell you what contaminants are in your water, so you are well informed about what you consume.
Things Found in Tap Water:
- Lead is one of the biggest things people are surprised about from water test results. While the lead isn’t usually in the city water, it can come from old plumbing pipes in your home or office. If you also have prominent levels of minerals or acidic water, this may cause corrosion of your pipes so that lead enters your water system.
- Elevated levels of chlorine are usually found on a water test because it is used to get rid of parasites, germs, and other dangerous things when the city purifies the water. While it is good that you don’t have all those things in your drinking water, chlorine is also dangerous for your health. It can cause illnesses, and it doesn’t taste or smell good!
- Elevated levels of calcium and magnesium in your water means that you have hard water. Hard water can damage many things in your home quickly! Everything from spots on your silverware to the hoses on your clothes water are affected by hard water.
- You may find that you have other contaminants that aren’t healthy to consume in your water.
Water Treatment Solutions for Poor Water Quality
While it may be scary to view all the terrible things in your tap water, D. Rohde Heating & Plumbing has many solutions for the water quality in your Hopewell home or office. There are many advances in water filtration that make them the healthiest choice for clean water.
Point-Of-Use Water Filtration
- Filters in appliances. If you can get water from your refrigerator, it will have a water filter.
- Water filters installed under your kitchen sink. These filters provide you with healthy water to consume from your kitchen.
- There are small water filters in water bottles, canisters, and water pitchers are great when you are going outdoors or on a trip.
Whole-House Water Filtration
- Water softeners work to eliminate the hard water in your home. They decrease the minerals and make your water “softer.” Hard water does much damage, so a water softener is a terrific way to solve a problem that grows each year. A water softener is added to your water line so that the water coming through your pipes won’t corrode them.
- A UV microbiological water treatment system is used to reduce the microorganisms found in water that are dangerous to our health.
- A chlorine filter will help drastically reduce the chlorine in your drinking water and the rest of your home so that you don’t have to consume water that is hazardous to your health.
The Benefits of Water Filtration
- If you decide to get a point-of-use system or a whole house system, you will feel healthier, and you will no longer have to buy bottled water to drink. This is a health benefit for you and the planet!
- Water filtration to get rid of chorine will help you have brighter clothing and softer hair and skin.
- Getting rid of your hard water can give you many financial benefits. You can end up saving money when you don’t have to replace your appliances or plumbing earlier than normal.
- If you decide to install a UV microbiological water treatment system in your home, you may feel healthier, and you can be confident that the microorganisms in your water system are reduced.
- If you decide to rent or sell your home, having a water filtration system installed is a great benefit for those who want to live in your home.