Water Heater Services in Hopewell Junction
The plumbing technicians at D. Rohde Heating & Plumbing are available for professional installation, repairs, and replacement services in Hopewell, NY. We also provide preventative maintenance for tank and tankless water heaters.
Water Heater Repair
At some point, you may need to have your water heater repaired to get it working again. Sometimes repairs are easy, while other times the repair isn’t worth the expense and you may decide on replacing your water heater or upgrading the unit.
Signs You Need Repair Services
- You have a leak around the base of your water heater. This is a repair you should get right away so that the water coming out of your unit doesn’t increase or damage your home.
- You have an element out. If you have a tank water heater, you could have less hot water than normal; this is usually because there is a heating element that isn’t working.
- Your water heater is making strange noises. If you can’t identify the noises and they aren’t usual, we can come to inspect and repair your water heater if it needs them.
- Your hot water heater is not working at all. There are many reasons for a water heater to stop working completely. We can get there quickly and get your hot water flowing again.
Water Heater Installation
Whether you want to upgrade your water heater, or you need a new installation for a new building, you have many options on the type of water heater you get for your home or office. Choosing a water heater that works well for your home is important so that you have the amount of heated water that is sufficient for the size of your home and the number of people using the hot water.
Tankless Water Heaters
A tankless water heater can help you with everything from productivity to the amount of space you have in your home for a water heater. Most times, a tankless water heater will provide you with continuous hot water because the water is heated as it is needed. While this isn’t always the case because some tankless units have too much of a demand and can get behind on providing hot water to several areas at once, they do work well at delivering hot water when it is needed. You can save time if there are many people in your home that take showers at the end of the day. You will have to wait less time to take a shower, and everyone can be ready for bed at the same time easier.
Tank Water Heaters
Water heaters with tanks are still a good option for those who aren’t interested in making a large investment to have continuous hot water. They are great for small households or replacing an old or damaged unit quickly.
Water Heater Replacement
If you need to have your water heater replaced because it isn’t working right, there are several options for you to upgrade or even install a similar unit that holds more water in the tank.
Reasons for Replacement Services
- Rust is a major problem if you have sediment that collects in your water heater tank. If your tank doesn’t get flushed and routine maintenance, then the sediment in it can start to corrode the tank. If you see rust in your water, it is time to get a new unit.
- If you have a major leak coming from your water heater, you may need replacement services if it isn’t repairable.
- If the water heater that came with your home, you may choose replacement services so that you can get a larger unit or a tankless model to produce more hot water.
- Your water heater is over 10 years old, and you need to get a new unit before the old one breaks down. Once a tank water heater gets past 8 years, it is time to start thinking about a replacement. Tankless water heaters tend to last longer than tank water heaters.