Boiler Repair, Install & Replace Hopewell Junction
If you need replacement services or repairs for your boiler in Hopewell Junction, NY, we can inspect your boiler and get heat back into your home as soon as possible. Our team is also experienced with installations for new homes and businesses that want to heat with a boiler system.
D. Rohde Heating & Plumbing has an experienced team that works on boilers in New York, regularly. If your boiler needs repairs or preventative maintenance, then we can get the job done quickly and make sure your boiler is efficiently providing your home with efficient heat.
Boiler Repair Services
- We provide annual preventative maintenance and inspections for boilers.
- We can check the water levels in your boiler.
- We can flush and de-scale your boiler so that it is efficient. This maintenance allows your boiler to work faster and use less energy.
- Our services include inspecting pipes, the tank, and controls on your boiler.
- When we inspect your boiler, we will make sure that all the moving parts have the proper lubrication.
- The air vents and flues for a boiler are inspected and cleaned when needed.
Boiler Installation in Hopewell Junction, NY
A boiler is a great way to provide quick heat via hot water or steam to your home. We can help you find the right system for your home if you need recommendations. Whether you want to have an installation of a boiler, we will make sure that you have an energy-efficient model that works well for heating your entire home.
The most significant deciding factor in what type of boiler is right for your home is how it is vented and what kind of energy you want to use to power the unit. Boilers can provide over 90% efficiency as a heat source and many times it is closer to 100% if the unit uses electric energy.
There are many reasons why someone may want to have boiler replacement services. If your boiler is too old to work correctly, needs regular repairs, or isn’t heating efficiently, then you may need to get a new boiler to have better peace of mind that your heat is reliable.
Reasons to Replace Your Boiler:
- If your boiler has a carbon monoxide problem, it will have a yellow flame instead of a blue flame. Carbon monoxide is a dangerous problem, and it usually leads to having replacement services. Put a carbon monoxide detector in your home if you don’t have one already!
- If it takes a long time for your boiler to work, then it is not working correctly. Replacing it will give you the benefit of having a reliable heating source.
- It is essential to fix any leaks you notice on or around your boiler. You could have a valve or seal that leaks because you need repairs. If they can’t be fixed, then you need to have your boiler replaced to retain heat in your home. A leaky boiler is a serious problem because it can affect the structure of your home and be expensive to repair the water damage!
- If you notice that your energy bill is climbing, it could be that your boiler needs replacing and is now inefficient.
- When you have some rooms that are too hot and others that aren’t hot enough, this is a typical sign of your boiler malfunctioning. Have your boiler serviced to see if cleaning or repairs will help the situation. If the problem isn’t resolved, consider replacement services.
- If you have an old boiler, then you may need to replace it just because you can’t get parts for your current unit any longer. You will benefit from a replacement because the new boilers are much more efficient! Replacing an old unit usually means that you see your energy bill go down once your replacement is installed.