Water Heater Repair, Install & Replacement in Beacon
D. Rohde Heating, Plumbing & AC is available to service and install water heaters in the Beacon, NY, area. If you need your water heater fixed or want a new water heater installed, our professional technicians are available to provide services that are right the first time!
Water Heater Repair Service Experts
If your water heater isn’t working properly, you may only need a quick fix so that it is working well again. The longer you wait for repairs, the more likely it is that you will need more repairs or a replacement water heater.
Signs You Have a Water Heater that Needs Repairs:
- You may notice that the hot water has an odd odor, or that your water heater smells different.
- Your water heater is making noises that it’s never made in the past.
- There is a leak around the bottom of your water heater. This leak could get worse and be damaging the floor under or around the unit, so you should call for services as fast as possible.
- Your water heater isn’t putting out the amount of hot water it used to. This could be a problem with a heating element.
Water Heater Installation
If you want a new water heater installed, we can help you choose a water heater that is the right size for your house and the number of people that live in your home.
Tank Water Heaters:
Tank water heaters are standard water heaters that heat and hold water at a specific temperature in a tank. While most people are converting to tankless units because they tend to be energy efficient, a tankless model is still a good option if you have to replace your water heater and it is an unexpected expense, or you don’t want to invest in a tankless unit.
Tankless Water Heaters:
Tankless water heaters are usually requested when a homeowner wants a more efficient water heater than a tank water heater. A tankless unit can help save money on monthly energy bills because they aren’t working to keep water hot continuously. Tankless water heaters provide hot water on demand.
Water Heater Replacement
You may need water heater replacement services if you have an old water heater or and emergency with your current water heating system.
Reasons to Have Your Water Heater Replaced:
- Your tank water heater is over 10 years old. Once your water heater gets to the eight-year mark, you should start planning on replacement services and a new unit within two years. If you don’t know how old your water heater is, the serial number can give you clues. The first letter represents the month that your water heater was made. If the letter is an ‘A’ then your water heater was made in January, ‘B’ would be for February and so forth. The next two digits are the last two numbers of the year it was made. Knowing this can give you the information you need to plan on maintenance and replacement services on a schedule.
- If your water is rusty and coming from your water heater tank, then it is time to have your water heater replaced.
- If you have a rusty valve or inlet, it is time to get a new water heater before the rust causes bigger problems.
- If you have a leak coming from the water heater that you can’t control, you risk damaging your home and should get a new water heater so that your home isn’t damaged again.
- If your water heater isn’t heating properly, it could be that the tank is too small, the thermostat needs adjustments, or a heating element is broken. If repairs won’t fix these problems, a replacement water heater is a good solution.
- If you have too much sediment buildup in your water heater and it hasn’t been serviced or flushed, the sediment can cause your tank to deteriorate quickly, and you may need a new water heater sooner than later.