Boiler Repair, Install & Replace in Poughkeepsie
When your boiler goes out in the winter, it is essential to have a professional available to service the unit quickly. D. Rohde Heating & Plumbing has a team of professionals that are all experienced in turning the heat back on for people in New York. Not only do we offer repair services, we also provide installation and replacement services when needed.
Boiler repair services in Poughkeepsie, NY, are available from our team, whether it is an emergency or preventative maintenance. We have the tools and skills to get the repairs done right and get your heat working correctly again.
- We will make sure that you have a proper inspection when needed. Your boiler has a chance of lasting well past the standard 10-year lifespan with regular maintenance.
- We will flush your boiler to make sure that any built-up sediment is gone. De-scaling is also a process that works in keeping deposit from ruining the equipment
- Pipes, components, controls, and the tank will have a thorough inspection to make sure that everything works well together.
- We will ensure that all the moving parts on your boiler are well lubricated.
If you want a new boiler installed, then it is crucial to make sure that you have the right one for your newly heated space. Installations are determined by the way your house is built, how you want to heat each room, and how you want to vent your boiler. It would be best if you also had a boiler that is the right size for your home.
If you need help choosing the right boiler for your home, one of our service professionals is happy to help walk you through the steps of selecting a boiler for your home. If you want to change heating services to a boiler, then we will need to do more of an assessment to make sure it is possible.
Boiler Replacement Services
Replacement services are almost always necessary if an older boiler stops keeping a home warm. This is also true for a boiler that works partially. It is just easier to get a new and efficient boiler and then you won’t have to worry about being in your home during the winter with no heating.
- You may need to replace your boiler if you have energy bills that only go up! Energy bills should fluctuate but if yours doesn’t, and your lifestyle hasn’t changed, then consider having your boiler checked to see if it is overworked.
- You may notice that only a few rooms in your home are warm, while others are cold, this usually means that you need a new unit. Have one of our professionals inspect your boiler and they will give you an assessment specific to your home and heating system.
- If your boiler leaks and repairs hold up, you may still have to replace it sooner than later. A leak is usually a seal or valve, but it can also be something that isn’t repairable. If you have regular preventative maintenance, then you shouldn’t have problems with leaking tanks.
- If your boiler has a carbon monoxide problem, you almost always need to get a new unit. Don’t forget to install your carbon monoxide detectors to protect your household!
- If you wait longer than average for your home to get warm, then you will probably need to replace your boiler!
- Consider the energy that you’d save if you had a more efficient boiler. Old homes sometimes have older boilers. Updating an older home’s HVAC system is an excellent investment if you think about buying or flipping a house. Consider the resale value of a new boiler compared to an old one.
- If you can’t find the right parts for your boiler, consider getting a new one. This will save you from having to replace your boiler on a freezing winter night.